Quality Data – Quality Appointments – MORE Sales LeadJen services research industry specific, quality company contacts to ensure they will be well-suited for their clients. Secondly, inside sales representatives place follow-up phone calls to secure one-on-one conversations with qualified prospects. Not only does LeadJen provide these services, but also provides clients with real-time insight via Jesubi, a leading 2.0 solution that documents, reports, and forecasts all stages of the campaign. Beyond that, the Jesubi solution can sync to various CRM systems to mirror existing, and current client sales processes.
“With Jesubi, we have strategic conversations with our clients about target industries, messaging, campaign structure and personnel—helping us to continually improve the best practice for each client and ensure we are doing everything possible to contribute to client success.” Jenny Vance, Founder, LeadJen.
- How are we different?
- LeadJen team members have strong sales and marketing business acumen and experience representing complex client messaging with utmost professionalism.
- Inside Sales Executives are dedicated to client projects and grow with the life of the client project.
- LeadJen becomes a true extension of the client and the brand.
- LeadJen is committed towards excellence and works to learn and improve in each stage of the client campaign.
- Inside Sales Executives have incentives that are closely tied to positive outcomes—generating both quantitative and qualitative performance for clients.