Marketing technology providers are tasked with breaking through all the clutter and reaching marketers with tactics and messages that will get noticed. It may be surprising, then, that traditional lead generation practices are very successful in reaching this target.
LeadJen preformed a study across lead generation campaigns targeting marketers from 2010-2013, including 1.45 million call and email attempts, and more than 20,000 conversations with marketing executives. These calls resulted in more than 830 qualified appointments and $4.8 million in revenue generated; along with a proven set of best practices in prospecting to marketers.
Infographic and white paper reports represent best practices such as…
- Which lead generation efforts are most effective in reaching marketers and driving sales revenue.
- Preferences on how marketers consume and respond to information.
- Proven cadences and best time of day in setting appointments with marketing executives.
- Benchmark of percentage of appointment per lead and account.
- Why marketers are 25 percent more receptive to lead generation efforts than most professionals.
- Why the average connect rate for lead generations efforts to marketers is 8-30 percent higher than campaigns directed to other professionals.
“Marketers wear many different hats in their organizations: social media, events, public relations and advertising, to name a few. It’s no wonder they are bombarded with sales messages,” said Jenny Vance, president of LeadJen. “When done properly, traditional lead generation efforts to marketers can be very effective in driving sales appointments and revenue.”
For full report download the white paper below.