Work @ LeadJen! We are immediately hiring for Data Services and Inside Sales positions and would love to meet you! Come swing by our job fair this Friday, December 14th from 11am – 2pm EST.
LeadJen is located at 1311 West 96th Street, Suite 250, in Indianapolis, just north of Indianapolis. LeadJen is a fun team of driven individuals with a passion for client success and appreciation for a flexible work environment. We are always looking for hardworking and reliable people in search of an independent, professional and fun work atmosphere.
Learn more about LeadJen and the open positions at our LeadJen Job Fair on Friday, December 14th from 11am – 2pm EST. Submit your resume today here!
Who is LeadJen?
LeadJen is a B2B sales appointment setting company with the singular focus of driving revenue for our clients. We set highly qualified sales appointments for clients with complex solutions and sales processes. LeadJen was recently ranked one of 25 “Indiana Companies to Watch” and included on the Inc. 500|5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.
If you are looking for a change from your high stress career, re-entering the workforce, or want to earn a supplemental income while your kids are in school, the flexibility and competitive compensation package can provide you an opportunity to maintain a fulfilling, and balanced, work and home life.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong communication skills
- Determined to WIN for the client
- Dependable, enthusiastic and accountable
- Hands on problem solver
- Self-motivated, independent worker
Why it may be ideal for you:
- Define your own time: Flexible hours.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Full and part-time positions
- Office environment…not call center
- Relaxed work atmosphere
- Exposure to a variety of solutions within multiple industries
- Directly impact client success
- No weekends/nights
- Great location just off of 465 & N. Meridian
Indianapolis, IN; Remote
Part Time, Flexible schedule
LeadJen is a B2B sales appointment setting company with the singular focus of driving revenue for our clients. We set highly qualified sales appointments for clients that have complex solutions and sales processes. The first step in this process is to build targeted lists of verified leads for our client’s target industries.
Our Data Services team leverages a variety of database sources, online search best practices, and places validation phone calls to corporate operators and administrators to ensure that sales contact lists are relevant, highly targeted and include up-to-date contact information.
Success in this role is defined by the data researcher’s ability to:
- Work independently to deliver on goals, expectations and quotas in cleansed data on an hourly basis
- Creatively locate decision maker contacts and other business information through online research
- Provide a detail-oriented focus on information and data management via Microsoft Excel
- Be accountable for committed workload and hours
- Communicate professionally over the phone to validate and obtain new data on behalf of clients
- BA/BS Degree preferred but not required
- Strong verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Communicate effectively via phone
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel), Internet, and web-based email
Part Time to Full Time
LeadJen is a B2B sales appointment setting company with the singular focus of driving revenue for our clients. We prospect and set highly qualified sales appointments for clients that have complex solutions and sales processes. LeadJen is not a call center environment and is seen as a strategic resource and extension of our client’s sales teams. That is why it is critical that team members project professionalism and competence via excellent oral and written communication skills.
Our Lead Development associates have a passion to win for the client. They work to provide lead qualification and lead generation support to a variety of business-to-business clients working in multiple industries. They also share in the same appreciation for working alongside high-energy people within a fun, team-oriented, challenging, and flexible work environment and schedule.
Success in this role is defined by the lead development representative’s ability to:
- Initiate telephone and email contact with potential prospects.
- Understand and reverberate complex product offerings, on behalf of the client.
- Convert phone conversations to scheduled and qualified appointments and/or event registrations for the client’s outside sales team.
- Follow-up on leads from inbound sources (events, web, phone, etc) to schedule appointments.
- Achieve appointment quotas.
- Coordinate directly with client sales reps.
- Participate in training sessions, meetings, and skill building sessions with internal and external sales teams.
- BA/BS Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate high levels of persistence and overcoming objections
- Ability to gauge and qualify prospective client interest
- Communicate effectively via phone with a strong business acumen
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office, Internet and web-based email